It’s with a heavy heart that we must inform you all that due to the current regulations for events and various travel restrictions globally High 5ive Summer Fest 2020 will be postponed.
The festival team have been working very hard over the last couple of weeks to find a solution to this and the best and only option at this point was to push the festival forward to be able to keep this amazing lineup and have something to look forward to.
HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKETS and keep supporting us by buying tickets, it’s the only thing that keeps us going as a small independent organisation.
The festival will still take place and the lineup will remain with the same bands until you hear anything else, as there will be potential changes to the lineup like with any other festival. We’re in close contact with all bands, managers, agents and partners to make sure that we can go on as intended only a bit later, and the majority of all bands have already confirmed that they will be a part of the festival in Stockholm next summer.
Stay safe. See you next summer!